UC Health Plan options
All of the UC Health plans for employees, postdoctoral scholars, and residents/fellows have expanded virtual options for both medical and behavioral health services in response to COVID-19. Download a guide to UCSF Health Plan mental health resources.
Other provider options
This is a list of options to help locate a mental health provider outside of UCSF, some of whom have identified themselves as specializing in treating particular populations. Please note that these organizations and directories are not associated with UCSF and have not been evaluated by UCSF.
- African American therapists in Alameda County
- African American therapists in San Francisco
- African American psychiatrists in Alameda County
- African American psychiatrists in San Francisco
- Gaylesta: The Psychotherapist Association for Gender and Sexual Diversity
- Psychology Today
- MGH Center for Women's Mental Health
- Doctor on Demand
- Happier Living