All services are offered in-person at 401 Parnassus Ave., San Francisco, CA 94143.
You must be fully vaccinated including a booster (if eligible) in order to attend our programs.
PHP or IOP services are offered based on medical necessity admission criteria.
PHP daily schedule (Monday–Friday)
- 10:00–10:50 a.m.: Psychotherapy Group
- 11:00–11:50 a.m.: Skills Group I
- Noon–12:50 p.m.: Skills Group II
- 12:50–2:00 p.m.: Lunch
- 2:00–2:50 p.m.: Skills Practice and Review
AM IOP daily schedule (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- 9:00–9:50 a.m.: Psychotherapy Group
- 10:00–10:50 a.m.: Skills Group I
- 11:00–11:50 a.m.: Skills Group II
PM IOP daily schedule (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- 1:00–1:50 p.m.: Psychotherapy Group
- 2:00–2:50 p.m.: Skills Group I
- 3:00–3:50 p.m.: Skills Group II
Punctuality and attendance
Being on time demonstrates a willingness to change and respect for oneself and others, so please arrive on time. Participants should arrive on time to all groups throughout the day. This means that if you elect to get coffee or lunch and are not back to group in time, you are late. Being late to group, missing a group, or missing a treatment day are examples of behavior that interferes with your treatment and the treatment of others.
If you manifest treatment interfering behaviors, we will work with you to ensure that treatment is not interfered with or assist you in reevaluating your ability to participate in the program at this time. This is something that we actively monitor. Participants who are late to group, miss a group, or miss a treatment day more than three times may be discharged.