The 2023 Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association (APA) will be held Thursday, August 3 – Saturday, August 5, 2023, featuring in-person presentations at Washington D.C.'s Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Virtual poster sessions will also be held online on Sunday, August 6, 2023. A number of current and former UCSF faculty members and trainees will be represented, including the following scheduled to contribute at one or more sessions in person or virtually:
Thursday, August 3 – Washington, D.C.
- Jared W. Boot-Haury, PsyD, MBA (presenter) – Critical Conversations: How to Master the Internship Application Process (3:00–3:50 p.m. EDT, Room 152A)
- Anne Richards, MD, MPH (co-author) – Sleep Perception is Associated With Verbal Memory Erroring (poster presentation, 2:00–2:50 p.m. EDT, Halls D and E)
Saturday, August 5 – Washington, D.C.
- Colleen Cullinan, PhD (presenter) - I See, You See: Using Cultural Perspective-Taking in Pediatric Psychology (4:00–4:50 p.m. EDT, Room 144A)
- Sree Sinha, MA (co-author) – Exploring the Relationship Between Session Topics and Treatment Outcomes During Therapy in Jails (poster presentation, 4:00–4:50 p.m. EDT, Halls D and E)
Sunday, August 6 – Virtual
- Jared W. Boot-Haury, PsyD, MBA (co-author) - Intersectional Asexual and Transgender/Gender Diverse Identity Experiences: A Thematic Analysis (virtual poster presentation, starting at 5:00 a.m. PDT)
Schedule information provided by the American Psychological Association. Events taking place in Washington D.C. are listed using Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Events taking place virtually are listed using Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Presenters and presentations are subject to change without prior notice.