In this section:
To help you navigate the unique mental health and wellness challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, the UCSF Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences has put together a collection of short videos focused on ways we can protect and enhance our own emotional well-being. The videos, which are available for free on YouTube, feature strategies and techniques shared by mental health experts at UCSF, as well as some of our colleagues from around the nation.
If you are interested in contributing a video to our library, please contact us at [email protected].
Instructions for translating these videos into other languages
YouTube provides auto-translated captions in over 100 languages. To turn on captions in the language of your choice, please follow the instructions below.
- Open the link to the video.
- On the bottom left corner of the video, you should see a symbol of a gear for video settings.
- Press the gear symbol and a small menu box will appear.
- In the menu box, press “Subtitles/CC” and then select “Auto-translate”
- Another menu box will appear and you can scroll down to select the language of your choice. After selecting a language, translated captions will automatically be applied to the video.