UCSF Langley Porter Psychiatric Hospitals (LPPH) is now seeking volunteers for its Patient and Family Advisory Council. This new group is aimed at helping us optimize the quality of patient and family experiences at LPPH by incorporating the principles of patient-centered care.
Participation on the council allows patients and their families to:
- Partner with LPPH staff and providers to promote and support positive patient experiences
- Represent the patient and family voice
- Constructively share concerns and issues regarding our services
- Offer suggestions to improve the care that our patients and families receive
- Experience talks and discussions led by UCSF professionals
Prospective participants must be able to commit to attending a monthly meeting at LPPH. Transportation vouchers are available for participants who need assistance getting to and from the meetings.
For more information, or to sign up, please contact PFAC coordinator Sophia Scotland at (415) 502-4744 or [email protected].