The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco is dedicated to building a strong, clinical research-focused program focused on psychedelic therapy. In support of this goal, the department is committed to recruiting exceptional faculty members who can contribute to these efforts. Start dates are variable, and this position will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience.
- MD, board certified in internal medicine
- Record of experience with research and treatment with psychedelic and related compound psychotherapy
- Track record of investigational work in at least one of the clinical or translational sciences
- Track record of collaborative approach to research
- Report to the UCSF Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Vice Chair for Research
- Contribute to an actively-funded translational research program
- Collaborate effectively and develop joint programs with faculty members within the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences,other departments at UCSF, and other colleagues to promote clinical and translational research
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03448 with a CV, cover letter, statement of research, statement of teaching, statement of contributions to diversity, and three reference contacts.