The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Psychiatry, ZSFG Attending Psychologist positions. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of Psychiatry, ZSFG positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience.
- Psychologist applicants for the Attending Psychologist positions role must have completed a PhD or equivalent in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association accredited graduate program; both pre- and post-doctoral training in psychology or a related field; licensed to practice psychology in California and have demonstrated clinical and educational experience in psychology
- Demonstrated ability in teaching and clinical supervision
- Breadth of training and experience to include emphasis on working with multi-ethnic and socio-economically diverse patient populations and evidence-based practice
- Interest in and willingness to support clinical research activities
- Applicant’s materials (e.g. CV or cover letter) must list (pending) qualifications upon application submission
- Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire
- Serve as attending psychologist (providing clinical service)
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Engage in clinical scholarship
- Collaborate on clinical research and/or programmatic evaluation
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees; collaborate with training program directors in clinical curriculum development for medical students, residents, psychology interns, postdoctoral fellows, and/or graduate students in a variety of disciplines
- Participate in departmental and/or University service activities
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02770.