UCSF Health is currently recruiting for a variety of vacant psychiatry positions in both inpatient and outpatient services. The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Attending Psychiatrists for adult psychiatric services at UCSF Health. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of positions and funding. These positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2020 or thereafter.
- MD or equivalent, board certified or board-eligible in psychiatry, and licensed to practice medicine in California
- Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
- Applicant's materials must list (pending) qualifications upon application submission
- Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire
There are several different psychiatrist positions we are recruiting for at UCSF; some of their responsibilities include:
- Providing inpatient and/or consultation-liaison psychiatry services
- Providing outpatient services — including psychiatry resident clinic supervision and/or direct clinical care
- Providing outpatient services within an embedded clinic model
- Participating in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
- Engaging in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Participating in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02662.