The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications from Clinician-Educator members of the SFVAHCS Mental Health Service for a UCSF affiliate-paid faculty appointment. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of SFVAHCS Mental Health Service positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in the UC HS Clinical Professor or Professor of Clinical Psychiatry series at the rank commensurate with experience.
- Current SFVAHCS employment OR in process of applying for a SFVAHCS position. Note: If you do not have a current SFVAHCS employment, please state in your application that you are in the process of applying for one upon application submission.
- ABPN board certified or board-eligible psychiatrist OR clinical psychologist OR other advanced mental health discipline practitioner; and licensed to practice by the Medical Board of California OR California Board of Psychology OR California Board of Behavioral Sciences (type of license and expiration date must be explicitly listed in your CV)
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical, educational, and/or administrative roles with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
- Demonstrated experience working with and strong commitment to veteran populations, and understanding and delivering specialized treatment needs
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
- Perform direct clinical care
- Teach, supervise, and assess UCSF trainees
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02645 with a CV, statement of teaching, and a statement of contributions to diversity.