The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications from clinician-educator members of the San Francisco VA Health Care System (SFVAHCS) Mental Health Service for a UCSF affiliate-paid faculty appointment. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of SFVAHCS Mental Health Service positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in the UC HS Clinical Professor or Professor of Clinical Psychiatry series at the rank commensurate with experience.
- Current SFVAHCS employment
- ABPN board certified or board-eligible psychiatrist; clinical psychologist; OR other advanced mental health discipline practitioner; and licensed to practice by the Medical Board of California, California Board of Psychology, OR California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical, educational, and/or administrative roles with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
- Demonstrated experience working with and strong commitment to veteran populations, and understanding and delivering specialized treatment needs
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
- Perform direct clinical care
- Teach, supervise, and assess UCSF trainees
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02111.