Our clinics provide a broad range of outpatient consultation, evaluation, and treatment interventions for emotional, psychological, or cognitive problems of adults. Each person is provided with an initial assessment and an individualized treatment plan.
We offer a range of brief and long-term individual psychotherapy as well as group psychotherapy (including cognitive behavior therapy groups) and ongoing medication management as part of an individual's treatment plan.
- Anxiety Disorders Clinic
- Bipolar Disorder Program
- Depression Specialty Clinic
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Program
- Group Services
- Path Program (formerly the Early Psychosis Clinic)
- Psychiatric Assessment and Brief Intervention (PABI) Program
- UCSF Depression Center
- Women's Mood & Hormone Clinic / Moms Program