The UCSF Department of Psychiatry is nationally recognized for its many outstanding educational programs in medical school, residency programs and clinical fellowships, research fellowships, and continuing medical education.
Find out more about educational opportunities within our department:
- Medical Student Education
- General Psychiatric Residency Training Program
- Clinical Psychology Training Program
- Continuing Education
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Public Psychiatry
- Affective Science Predoctoral Training Program
- Clinical Services Research Training Program
- Drug Abuse Treatment and Services Research
- Health Psychology
- Neurosciences and Schizophrenia Fellowship
- VA Advanced Fellowship Program in Mental Illness Research and Treatment
- VA Psychiatric Research/Neurosciences Fellowship
If you are interested in teaching at UCSF, please visit the UCSF Office of Community Based Education.
For teaching opportunities in the Department of Psychiatry, contact Lowell Tong, MD.
Current faculty members interested in improving their teaching skills should visit the School of Medicine faculty development resources webpage.