The UCSF Department of Psychiatry offers continuing educational opportunities for physicians, psychologists, MFTs and LCSWs, nurses, pharmacists and allied health care professionals.
The Department offers eight grand rounds series held at Parnassus, SFGH, and the SFVAMC. View grand rounds calendar.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds (Parnassus)
- Child and Adolescent Services at SFGH Grand Rounds (SFGH)
- Department of Psychiatry Educational Conferences (various sites)
- Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds (Parnassus)
- Intensive Services Grand Rounds (Parnassus)
- SFGH Psychiatry Grand Rounds and Public Psychiatry/Cultural Focus Seminar (SFGH)
- SFGH Clinical Case Conference Series (SFGH)
- VA Mental Health Service Grand Rounds (SFVAMC)
Please check our Department events calendar regularly and courses offered by the UCSF Office of Continuing Medical Education.