Partial Hospitalization Program
The Partial Hospitalization Program offers outpatient services for patients with mood and/or personality disorders in addition to other severe and persistent mental illnesses.
- A multi-disciplinary treatment team consisting of a psychiatrist, psychologist, nurse, clinical social workers, and rehabilitation therapists
- Comprehensive evaluation and individualized treatment planning.
- Time-limited (average 2-4 weeks), intensive, DBT/psychodynamically-based group and individual psychotherapy
- Medication monitoring
- Aftercare planning and referral
- Verification of insurance coverage (we accept Medicare, private insurance, and private pay)
- Ability to remain safe in and outside of treatment (e.g., no imminent threat of harm to self/others)
- A capacity to participate and benefit from group psychotherapy
How to Make an Appointment
For an appointment please call Venus Bobis, MFT at 415-476-7832.