The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Attending Psychiatrists and/or Psychologists. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience.
- Physician applicants for the Attending Psychiatry positions must be board certified/eligible in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry; licensed to practice medicine in California at time of appointment; and, have demonstrated clinical and educational experience in child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Psychologist applicants for the Attending Psychologist positions role must have completed a PhD or equivalent; both pre- and post-doctoral training in child and adolescent psychology or a related field; licensed to practice psychology in California at time of appointment; and, have demonstrated clinical and educational experience in child and adolescent psychology.
- Demonstrated ability in teaching and clinical supervision
- Demonstrated interest, commitment, and cultural competence in working with culturally diverse patient populations
- Interest in and willingness to support clinical research activities
- Serve as a Child and Adolescent Attending Psychiatrist or Psychologist
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Engage in clinical scholarship
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees; collaborate with training program directors in clinical curricular development for medical students, residents, psychology interns, postdoctoral fellows, and/or graduate students in a variety of disciplines
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01476