The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for a faculty member interested in Mental Health Services and Implementation Science. This is a full-time position and will be filled at the Assistant to Full Professor rank in the Adjunct or In Residence series with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2017 or thereafter.
- MD, PhD, MD/PhD or equivalent
- Postdoctoral research training
- Record of peer-reviewed publications
- Record of research grant funding
- K-award training or imminent application for junior candidates
- Record of R-01 or equivalent funding for senior faculty candidates
- Demonstrated research and education skills with strong dedication to translational and clinical research
- Track record of investigational work in mental health services and implementation science; area of interest should include, but is not restricted, to depression
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse trainee and patient populations
- Develop a successful independent research program in mental health services and implementation science
- Collaborate effectively with basic, clinical and translational research leaders to promote the evaluation and implementation of new, more effective, evidence based treatments and clinical interventions
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
- Participate in departmental, university, and/or public service
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00880.